Followers

Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Maybe This Is The Look I Should Go For, In Retirement!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                              I loved Nancy Drew, ever since really getting into her, back in Fifth Grade.  I just wanted to have that figure--the breasts not too large, that pulled back hair, and that air of sophistication, where Nancy made investigating seem so glamorous and easy.  And now that I might be doing some investigating myself, in the weeks to come, I have to think about how I look.  I can always pull that Kathryn Morris in the rain thing, but, on clear, days, Nancy is the way I want to go.

                              So much of my already existing wardrobe can be tailored into Nancy's.  I just need to do my hair and make-up.

                                 Who knows, girls?  Maybe I will find my own "Hidden Staircase!!!!!!!!!!"

No comments: