Followers

Friday, January 20, 2017

You've Got It Right, Mary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                    Well, girls, this is it.  My last day of work--here, at least.

                                      Let me reassure you of several things.

                                      "No way, Jose," when it comes to Florida.

                                       There will be no "Devil Wears Prada" type book about my workplace. Too
                                         much stuff out in the world to write about.

                                        This blog will definitely continue; in fact, months later, there will be another celebration, as on April 7 of this year, The Raving Queen turns 10 years old!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                           So, I will let Mary speak for me.

                                            When I speak with you again, girls, it will be a brand new world!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: