Followers

Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Will I Be Hanging Out In Abandoned Amusement Parks, Girls????????? Who Knows??????????????


                                  Isn't this image just haunting?  The minute I saw it, I knew I had to share it with you. It captures the more macabre aspects of an abandoned amusement area.

                                   Maybe I will take up photography, making a habit of visiting such places, shooting odd imagery at various angles, giving them a haunted patina they might not otherwise have had.  And these kinds of places figure big in literature; if you know any good ones, let me know..

                                    This could be an exciting harbinger of things to come!

                                     Don't expect me to ride this, though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: