Followers

Thursday, December 31, 2015

"And In The End...." As Always, Tara!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Farewell To 2015!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                             Tara....the symbol of safety, for Scarlett, and us all!  Make no mistake about it loves, we all have our forms of Tara--our coping mechanisms--whether it be a house, a person loved, a priceless pet--whatever is loved most by us, and  keeps us going.  In my case, it is MY beloved--far more valuable than a piece of property, though I would NEVER say that to Scarlett.

                            So, the little bit of Scarlett that rests in me bids you farewell...in 2015.  It has been an interesting journey, and my pleasure to make it with you all.  And I will be with you on the next one, starting tomorrow, when 2016 arrives.  Till then...........

No comments: