Followers

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

My Hopes For You All, In 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                       "I only want to talk about the nice things!"
                                          --Bette Davis as Baby Jane Hudson, in "What
                                         Ever Happened To Baby Jane?" (1962)
       
                       I know just how Jane feels, darlings.  And so I want to wish you all Happiness and Hope for 2016.  May we all look as Vivien Leigh as Scarlett, walking in front of Tara.  I SO wanted to find this shot in color, but I just was not able.  Just like it would be a miracle, if I could fit into that dress.

                         Not to worry!  I will be with you tomorrow to wrap up the year, and then on to another!

                          Oh, and Bitch Of The Week, too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!              

No comments: