Followers

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Sweeties, Honestly, I Am Not Kidding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                        I have not even seen "The Hard Nut," but I will shortly, and now comes along  "The Buttcracker," which is being done for the fourth season, in Manhattan, at the American Theater For Actors, Chernuchen Theatre.  The problem is, you only have four days left to see it, since it is running only from December 1 through 6.

                          I think at least one male dancer bares his butt.  And that is not all. From what I understand, the piece spoofs everything dance oriented--like "Crashdance," "Lord Of The Pants,"
"Cutloose!" and--get ready, girls!--"Saturday Night Beaver!!!!!!!!!"

                           I admit this sounds like something I made up. Too bad it isn't; some money would be rolling in.  Then I could get a make-up kit from Ulta Beauty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                            But this is a professional, parodist work,   And get this, girls, it was created not by some queen, but by a WOMAN--Elise Maurine Milner.  She had the balls to do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                         
                              Take a peek, dolls!  This is the finale of "The Buttcracker!"

                               It might be the best piece of ass in town--right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

No comments: