Followers

Thursday, December 10, 2015

I Hope Sarah Paulson Gets An Oscar Nomination For "Carol!!!!!!!!!!!!"


                             Have any of you girls seen it?  Do tell, if you have! I have not yet, but I would, first clear up a lot of controversy, surrounding this movie. It is not about, what if politely called, carpet munching. There are no such scenes in this film. If that is what you are seeking, go some place else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                              "Carol" revolves around the world of things all lus girls want to do--shop, look great,  have meals in elegant places, and sleep in lavish surroundings. I mean, just look at that scarf Sarah Paulson is wearing.  Wouldn't you just love to have it, darlings????????  I know I would. I would place it around my head, then staunchly march out of the room, saying "I'll go out,,,the way I came in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

                                 But, really, Sarah is one of the busiest actresses working today. And he always nails her role, never giving a bad performance. So "Carol" should as much honor her work, as it does this role. (She plays Abby, Carol's friend.)

                                   If I don't hear Sarah's name among the Best Supporting Actress contenders, I am going to be a REAL BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                     And it isn't pretty, my dears!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: