Followers

Thursday, December 31, 2015

The Highlight Of My Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                 I cannot look back on 2015--which just happened to be the 40th Year Anniversary of "A Chorus Line"--by mentioning that memorable August 9th evening, with my beloved, at 54 Below, where we unexpectedly had dinner with the legendary Baayork Lee, and saw the Greatest Show Stopper In Broadway History--Donna McKechnie--perform her one-woman show.  And then to be recognized  by Donna; oh, my I am getting faint, just like Aunt Pittypat, remembering it.

                                 So gracious of Baayork and Donna both, saying a great deal about why these pros still endure!

                                   Blessings on you both, for 2016!  May our paths cross again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: