Followers

Friday, December 11, 2015

I Will NOT Be Made A Fool Of!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                         Remember when I posted about Mary Roach's psycho audition for "American Idol," which was done many years before, maybe as far back as 2009??????  It was perversely entertaining, because it was a truly rotten performance, by someone who had absolutely no talent, though I could not help admiring her spirit in going out there.

                             Or so I thought.

                              Now, get this.  According to sources, it was one big troll session!!!!!!!!!!!!  Mary is actually a stand up comedian, and she did the whole thing as a joke!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If I had known that, I would never have taken this seriously.

                                 I mean, the truth is, there are actually folk like Mary out there. Only, she is not one of them.

                                  How dare you upstage me, you bitch??????????  Go back to your hometown, and become a beautician slut, like the rest of your social class!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                   Screw you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: