Followers

Saturday, December 19, 2015

Who Is The Christmas Bitch????????????????


                             Is there such a thing, darlings????????  I would think Scrooge or Marley's Ghost would be good candidates.  Or, quite possibly, the Grinch..

                             The problem with them is, in two cases, both repent and celebrate Christmas joy.  A true bitch does not repent.  What good would it do, being a bitch, if they did?

                               Now, since I did not do a Bitch Of The Week post this week, due to illness, I am going to name a Christmas Bitch.

                               I vote for the Wicked Queen from Disney's "Snow White."

                               Now, I should know a thing or two about queens.  After all, I mean...well, there is nothing nastier than a queen who does not get what they want.  Like opera queens when Teresa Stratas would cancel!!!!!!!!!!  Oh, my God!  I pitied the poor substitute.  And Theater Queens aren't much better. Could you imagine--and I say imagine, because THIS would never happen for real-- if Patti LuPone missed a performance of "Gypsy???????????"  There would be mass stampede to the exit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                               I can relate to all this,a nd I can relate to the Wicked Queen.  Look at her, sitting there! She looks the way I used to, as a child, after taking my Christmas present inventory, and if one item was missing, I let it be known!!!!!!!!!!  You better believe it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                 So, I think the Wicked Queen is the perfect Christmas Bitch!  Krampas is a sweetheart, next to her!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                    He does not like her, either!  He stays away from her!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                     Forever alone, this bitch!  Like India Wilkes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: