Followers

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Time To Welcome Mother Ginger And Her Polichinelles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                             I just LOVE those Polichinelles, girls!  Wanted to be one once, myself.  Anyway, it is "Nutcracker" time at Lincoln Center; has been, since November 20. so Mother Ginger is holding court!

                              I wouldn't mind being Mother Ginger, either!  Just look at that costume. Of course, I would want casting control for MY Polichinelles; you know, nice things, like Jake Gyllenhaal, or Andrew Keenan Bolger.  Definitely a New Age interpretation.

                              As for Lincoln Center's "Nutcracker," it is magic, and should be seen once.  My first was back in 1978; I cannot believe 37 years has gone by.

                               We are going to it on Sunday, the 13th.  My beloved has never seen this definitive version, and I hope there are many more to come. But when $!03 apiece is charged for Fourth Ring seats, this could very well be my last "Nutcracker!"

                                 Personally, darlings, I would like to crack the nuts of those price gougers!!!!!!!!!

No comments: