Followers

Thursday, December 31, 2015

Here Is The Book Of The Year--The Jane Smiley Langon Family Triology!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





                              Or, as it is more familiarly called, "The Last Hundred Years Trilogy."  Whatever one chooses to call it, this three-in-one accomplished everything to keep me engaged in an emotionally and intellectually stimulating way.  But, then, it is Jane Smiley; why should I be surprised????????????

                              I was even surprised there wasn't a fourth one; I so wanted there to be.  But Jane can only push Time so far, or else she would be going into sci-fi, which is not h er realm.

                             The measure of our lives is, and no one measures better than Jane!  Three For One is my choice for Book Of The Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                              I mean, really, New York Times!!!!!!!!!  Get with it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: