Followers

Thursday, June 20, 2013

And, Now, For This Week's Winner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                            Back when I was growing up, darlings, cooking shows on TV were fun!  Julia Child would baste and flambe with a warm solicitude that made you want to watch, while Graham Kerr may have imbibed nationally, but, as  he was friendly and elegant about it all, he was instantly forgiven.  Not to mention, what he served up was always yummy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                               Contrast all that with Gordon Ramsay, this week's winner of the Raving Queen Bitch Of The Week Award!  A working class upstart who pulled himself up from the marshlands, and now thinks he is high end!!!!!!!!!  Give me a break, darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                                 This guy's personality and manner makes Martha Stewart come off with the warmth and compassion of Mother Teresa!!!!!!!!  Apparently, Ramsay has become to the culinary world what Joe Mantello has to the theatrical community--those who best achieve (or think they do!!!!!!) their results, through intimidation.

                                                    Now, ANNA (you know who I mean, girls!!!!!!!) might rule with an iron hand, too, but at least she wears gloves. In Gordon's case, (and Joe's too, so I am told, though he is just a footnote here!!!!!!) the gloves are not even on.

                                                      I have seen this guy verbally abuse people on camera in such a manner, using the most offensive language.  Not just what is offensive verbally, but insulting to them, personally, going way beyond mistakes made in the kitchen!  No wonder his program is called "Hell's Kitchen!"  Just perfect!!!!!!!!!

                                                       I don't know if those who take this on air abuse are desperate or fools!!!!!  Maybe a little of both!  I can tell you I would never pass the first audition, because, so help me, if he tried anything like this with me, girls, I would reach back my hand, and slap him across his bitch face!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                                          Which is what needs to happen, and which I would like to see.  You can bet that, sooner or later, it will, and when it does, it will go viral, and thousands will applaud!!!!!!!!!  Then Gordon's goose will be cooked, but good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                                             One thing I will give this week's winner--he is certainly one of the most creative and enterprising bitches ever covered in this column. And he does not commit murder.  He simply drives others to want to murder him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                                                So, here is to Gordon Ramsay, chef extraordinaire, and this week's Bitch Of The Week!  In fact, I have a culinary idea myself, dears!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                                                  I wonder if Mr. Ramsay's testicles would make for some tasty sweetbreads????????????????????

                                                                    Heh! Heh! Heh!



No comments: