Followers

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Is This The Dawning Of The Age Of Aquairius, Darlings???????? Well, Maybe!!!!!!!!!!!


                                  Who would have thought I would have lived to see this day, darlings?????????  I want to say both "Hallelujah!" to all my supporters, and "Screw You!" to all the detractors!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                     But, now that same sex marriage is a concrete reality, the heat is on, girls, among queens all over the country, to not only get married, but outdo one another, when it comes to having the most FABULOUS wedding there is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                       I already have a designer for my gown--Ramona Ponce!

                                        I know I want a Summer wedding--which means next year, loves, because, after all, as the "Funny Girl" lyrics says--"The Summer Bride is glorified by Merlin's magic touch.
                                                      The lucky man who marries, in June, July and such!"

                                          Everyone has to be there--not only those I know and love, but MERYL, ANNA, GRACE, AMY, SHELLEY PLIMPTON, MARTHA PLIMPTON, DONNA MCKECHNIE,
and, of course, JESSIE MUELLER, to sing at it!

                                        The wedding cake MUST be designed by Sylvia Weinstock!  With lots of peach or pink color!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                        But--What about a venue?
                                                 Where to go for a honeymoon? (Though I have some ideas!)
                                                  How do I go about finding a pair of cute, young, gay male
                                                       wedding planners??????
                                                   How can I get it to be the cover of VOGUE?????????????????

                                         And I am sure there are things I have overlooked?  Gay marriage does not just mean freedom, girls, it means responsibility!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Something some of my girls out there prefer to ignore!  Well, honeys, let me tell you--before you can go to your own party, you have to PLAN it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                           Maybe I will be inspired after tomorrow's screening of "Rosemary's Baby"
at the Film Forum!  Now, THOSE were some gatherings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                             Marriage Equality, loves!  Right On!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: