Followers

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Darlings, I Have Simply GOT To Have These!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                            Aren't they adorable, girls??????????  I did not know last night that Anna Wintour and Grace Coddington dolls existed!!!!!!!!!  But now that I do, I want to own one of each!  They will make perfect shrine displays in our apartment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                               I love how the doll maker gets Grace's hair right!  And  Anna looks so.........ANNA!!!!!!!

                                 Girls, I am telling you, if you owned these, you would be the talk of your neighborhood.  Imagine having your own pretend VOGUE meetings, to discuss upcoming issues.  You could stage arguments or negotiations between Anna and Grace.  Hey, you could even allow Grace to win, sometimes, which I am sure does not ever happen in real life!  Only, don't tell Anna!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                  What a high toned, educational gift, for all us boys and girls!!!!!!  Allowing those more challenged to learn about fashion, and journalism!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                     I want you all  to order an Anna and Grace doll today!  Another way to mark Gay Pride!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                      Then our dolls can have phone conferences!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: