Followers

Monday, June 24, 2013

Girls, I Am Telling You Here And Now--My Wedding Cake Is Going To Be Designed By Sylvia Weinstock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                    I don't want to jump the shark here, darlings, or raise any eyebrows, least of all, my beloved Monsieur, but it is never too early to map out wedding details.  While we are still deciding on a venue, what has been decided, at least by me--and, as I am the blushing bride, girls, that is what counts!!!!!--is that my wedding cake will be designed by none other than Sylvia Weinstock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                   I mean, how could I not???????  Especially if I expect the ceremony to be featured in VOGUE which I do, so this is fair warning to ANNA and Grace.  Have they ever done a same-sex wedding?????  If not, it is about time, and what better one than mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                    And don't these concoctions look scrumptious???????  Screw you, Martha Stewart!!!!!!!!  I am saying I want these exact renditions, but I can tell you that white, peach and pink will be the prevailing colors.  Just like on my gown, and those of my bridesmaids!!!!!!!!!  Got that, Ramona???????

                                      I just wanted to alert you--and Sylvia, of course--as to the importance of this culinary decision!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                       Sweets to the sweet, dolls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                        Wonder who will walk me down the aisle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: