Followers

Saturday, June 1, 2013

"June Is Bustin' Out All Over," Darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                             Girls, I am telling you, can you believe it is June already?  Once we arrive at the end of the month, we are already halfway through 2013!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                              You better believe I kicked things off by playing, at full blast, this very appropriate song, from the Rodgers And Hammerstein classic, (and my favorite of their musicals!!!!!) "Carousel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

                                                June is also the favorite month of childhood, for it is when the schools close for the Summer, to the delight of prepubescents, junior and senior high schoolers, and, I am sure, many teachers!!!!!!!!!  Those of us removed from childhood, but still recalling that stage, remember wistfully what this month once meant!!!!!!!!!!!  You know I do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                                June is also a busy month, as I have more events, not to mention birthdays, in it, than almost any other.  Even December, and Christmas, has become more low key, as I have gotten older!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                                 So, welcome to June, darlings, and stay tuned, as I record every single event in it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                                  "Just because it's June! June! June!"

No comments: