Followers

Monday, June 24, 2013

"North By North West," Darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                       No, loves, I am not talking about the classic Alfred Hitchcock 1959 movie, entitled "North By Northwest," though, if truth be told, I would much rather be.  I am talking about the naming of the Kardashian Baby.  And I don't care if the baby's father is Kanye West, make no mistake about it--this is a KARDASHIAN baby!!!!!!!!!  I still say they should have named her Kardashian Kardashian!!!!!!!!!!

                                       Instead, the baby has been named.........North West!  Which is not too bad, when you consider how Gwyneth Paltrow named one kid Apple, and the other, Moses.  Compared to that, North West is kind of tame, in spite of the Kardashians not having nearly as much class as Gwyneth, who, in turn, has not nearly--NONE, in fact--enough class as her mother, Blythe Danner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                         Honestly, I don't know why I am ignored!  Now, I am not about to go all Alex Forrest and "Fatal Attraction" on here, over this, but I was not even invited to the baby naming ceremony.  Don't the Kardashians realize the Raving Queen cannot be stopped.  That, even if I am not invited, there is going to a mention of things on here???????????

                                          Oh, well,. it's not like I haven't got a full social calendar, anyway???????? So, what's one Kardashian over another????????  And you bet there will be more--they are like guppies!!!!!!!!!

                                            So, let's welcome North West!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                            Though, if they had been smart...and culturally aware....which none of these folk are, they would have named the little girl, Honey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                             Honey West!!!!!!!!!!!  Get it, girls??????? I know most of you on here do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: