Followers

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Girls, Not A Third Of The Way Through, And Already I Am Learning Things!!!!!!!!!!!


                                         Darlings, I promise you, we will have the ultimate koffee klatch when I finish Lauren Weisberger's "Revenge Wears Prada--The Devil Returns," which I am currently reading.  But already I have learned two very important things.

                                           First, if you are buying a new couch, or having your old redone, you have GOT to have the fabric picked out for you by.........Valentino!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                            Second, if you have had one of those days (and who hasn't, dolls?????) where you just want to say, "I've had it!," the answer to that is dinner at Da Silvano!!!!!!!!!  The way my life goes, sometimes, I should just have a regular table there, and just check in, whenever I feel the need. It is cheaper, and more rewarding, than going to a mental health clinic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                               Like I said, I am not even a third of the way through, so I am sure there is even lots more to learn, as well as things I will have to report to you on the book, overall!  But I am having a simply fabulous time--so much so that I am thinking of following this up with "The Debutante Divorcee," by Plum Sykes!!!!!!!!  (We just love her, darlings!!!!!!!!!) or "Southern Charm," by Tinsley Mortimer!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                                 Meanwhile, while reading Lauren, I think I will have my hair done, sip a Bellini, and down a Coconut Dacquoise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                                   Girls have so much to learn, darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: